8 Things About Me
8T.V. Shows I Watch:
1. Top Chef- Really any reality show but that is what is on right now!
2. Family Guy
3. One Tree Hill
4. Ellen
5. Gossip Girl
6. Secret Life of the American Teenager
7. Bad Girls Club
8. The Dish
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Rockfish
2. Chipotle
3. Dos Banderas
4. Wendy's (don't mock me it is my favorite place to eat at!)
5. Olive Garden
6. Chili's
7. Jason's Deli
8. Clear Springs (Sure going to miss it when I leave Seguin!)
8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1. Got my hair cut
2. Spent $175 at Old Navy
3. Took the Christmas decorations down from outside
4. Able to taste food after two days of not being able to!
5. Made plans to see Kaitlin tomorrow.
6. Got exciting news about Mama Mia! coming to the Dallas Summer Musicals since Tarzan was canceled!!!!!
7. Recieved an e-mail stating that the nurse will meet me on Tuesday Jan. 6 at 12 to give me my allergy shots.
8. Bought Miss Emily a Christmas gift!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Seeing many of my fellow student teachers (the ones I enjoy!) in like 6 days!
2. Student teaching in general
3. Megan going back to TLU even if I won't be going to classes there!
4. Spending time with TLU friends
5. Whatever 2009 has in store for me
6. Visiting my brother in Germany once he gets there!
7. 1-20-2009: Basically seeing what Obama has in store!!
8. Interviewing for a teaching job and my first year of teaching!
8 Things I Wish For:
1. An end to violence and war
2. To become a counselor! I'm needing the encouragement to go to grad school!
3. Meeting a person that loves me for me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me!
4. My own apartment with a puppy!
5. An end to my allergies!
6. All the men and women serving over seas having the ability to be with loved ones once again.
7. Being an inspiration and motivator to many children!
8. My family and friends to be in good health and have many blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment