Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What to do?

So I'm having this issue where one of my friends has something visibly going on with her. Almost like she is going crazy or is needing medication or something. Basically she started acting differently after she came back from Mexico which has been like 3 or 4 weeks now and recently her actions have been out of hand. Like yelling at people or just taking little comments and blowing them way out of proportion. Not to mention she insists that one of our professors dislikes her and that this professor doesn't care about students. Anyways, some of the people, including myself, who are constantly interacting with her have been discussing how we all really believe that she needs like an intervention but none of us wanted to confront her so a couple of us decided to tell a professor who we knew would be able to guide us into the path we should take. In the end this professor sent out an alert to the faculty that interact with her but today things escalated even more. Alot of the people that are worried about her are trying to find ways to avoid her because things are getting so bad. I think we are all at a point of what do we do? I mean yes we did make this situation be known but we really feel that if nothing happens soon then something major is going to happen. This is now making us think we don't need this extra stress and really don't know how to talk to her anymore. I just really needed to get this out of me because trust me when I say that the ones watching out for her have been beaten up trying to figure out what to do. I really pray and hope things get better and she gets the help she needs because I really don't want to see her fall. Just to let you know she has had a rough past, she is student teaching with me, and is getting married in the summer so it would be heartbreaking to watch her fall! Please just pray for her and everyone trying to help and support her. Thanks for listening and the support!

No comments: