Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How was this year?

So the new year is slowly creeping up! In ways I'm excited but I feel this year went by way too fast! I guess it is a good thing because school goes faster, but i feel that maybe I didn't get time to adnirethe little things! Over all though, I feel it was a good year. I turned 20, my mom had surgeries, but is doing much better, went to visit my brother, had the best group of kids at the daycare, started my junior year, got a new laptop, was approved to graduate May 2009, decided to master in Special ED, finally happy with my roommates, lived in an apartment, Brother went to Iraq, and I have only two semesters of classes left before I student teach! And what am I looking forward to? Well my 21st birthday, but also, finishing my junior year, going to New York, hopefully working at the same Daycare, entering my Senior year, and who knows what else!! I hope everyone else had a good year, and if you didn't, hopefully this next year will better!

No comments: